Cal INDEX offers providers:
- A comprehensive view of a patient’s health information
- Access to tools to help manage key events or gaps in patient care
- The ability to provide patients with safer, higher-quality care and improved patient relationships
- The ability to reduce excess costs associated with care
Cal INDEX offers health plans:
- A more comprehensive picture of their members’ health data
- The ability to increase the safety and quality of patient care across the ecosystem
- The ability to reduce waste and inefficiency
- The ability to reduce overall costs
- The ability to improve the overall efficiency of their system
Cal INDEX encourages healthcare technology innovation by sharing technology standards that will allow others to create innovative offerings that will work with the Cal INDEX platform.
Cal INDEX also has the capability to benefit public health by providing de-identified data that can be used for medical research.
Are you a provider, health plan or regional California HIE interested in participating in Cal INDEX?